Showing all 7 results
Fisher-Price Little People Helpful Neighbour’s Garag
Turn the crank to ride the elevator up the garage levels. Ding, ding. Help a neighbor fix their car. Lift the mechanic’s platform to take a look under the hood, while the second car charges at the electronic charging station.
When they’re ready to roll, kids can send each Wheelies vehicle zooming down the spiral ramp to head out on their next adventure. Don’t forget to fill up at the gas pump.
Suitable for ages 18 months and above
Barbie Chelsea Treehouse Play Set
- Kids can play from all angles: the treehouse sides open and close to expand play; a pink ladder can be moved from the front door to the inside; a doghouse is cut in the trunk!
- Inside, one room has a slide that flips down; another has a window that helps hold a silvery telescope; and another has space for a table and two chairs.
- Chelsea doll wears a fun look with a colourful decal on her white bodice, a removable blue skirt with polka dots and pink shoes; her white puppy is adorable with a sweet expression.
- Suitable for ages 3 years and above
Barbie Doll and Wheelchair
Barbie Camping Sisters Blonde Doll
- Go camping anytime with Barbie camping dolls – each comes with a campfire that has realistic lights and sounds. It’s so much fun! Simply push the button on the campfire (it’s disguised as a rock) to add sizzle to play.
- Barbie can pull up her camping stool and cook up a meal and a campfire story.
- A hot dog and a marshmallow, each on a stick that Barbie can hold, are classic camping treats that look good enough to eat.
- Barbie is ready to explore the outdoors dressed in a plaid shirt, shorts and boots.
- Requires 3 x LR44 batteries (Try-me batteries are included)
- Suitable for ages 3 years and over
Billy Beats Dancing Piano from Mega Bloks
3 modes of play – Dance Along, Learn to Play and Discovering Music
Has 8 coloured light-up keys,Whacky DJ and Funny Animal sounds
On/off and volume control
Includes 8 First Builders blocks and 3 C-size batteries
Suitable for ages 12 months +
Mega Bloks First Builders 123 Learning Train
Teaching tool for young children to learn how to count – by volume, numbers and shapes for the first time.
Includes 44 First Builders blocks, three wheel bases, three building plates and sticker sheet
Suitable from ages 12 months.